Friday, March 19, 2010

I have a cell phone and I don't really know how to use it...

Man, it's 9:30pm here and I feel whipped!

But, I did get lots of stuff accomplished today. I woke up and got up for an hour and a half at 6:30... had a good quiet time, checked my mail and went back to bed.... When I got up, I got ready for the day, and also did things like: the dishes! And I explored our kitchen and the things in the small shelves that we have. Of course, I didn't know what most of it was.

In fact, I was looking for sugar to put in my coffee, and I opened one container of sugary like substance, and well... it wasn't it. So I decided: I don't need sugar in this.

Anyway, I also went to the dollar store to get some things I know I'll need around the house and to the grocery store.... Hannah and Amy once again went with me to kinda show me what things I can or should get at what stores. I figured out more of where I was and what I was doing... and even led the way home from the church, which is a 20 minute or so walk.

Got biking practice. Can you believe that? Janine, biking through Tokyo.

Among other cool things, we had Friday evening prayer, where we all gather to pray for the needs of one another and the meeting of the weekend and the various people that we know are close to a decision. That was really cool to join with them in prayer... we all ate dinner together and then they had band practice in the evening for tomorrow. So, I stayed for that and listened in.

Well, it's not much, but I felt like I accomplished a lot today... and realized that in my receipt keeping, I'm going to have a lot to work on! :) Also! I got a cell phone that was another team member's. He went back to the states, so I'm using it now. I feel important... but, I don't know how to use it or who to call or what I'm really supposed to do with it...

I guess that will come later.

Tomorrow is the meeting and a really long day, so I don't know if I'll get to write tomorrow. For tonight, I'm super tired, so I'm going to bed. Catchya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment