Thursday, January 21, 2010

In the Fogggggg....

How you been enjoying this Altotongan fog? I think it should be over by now, but still, I heard this morning people complaining about having the fog and being ready to be over with it. I was like, wow! Move down to Altotonga! :)

It is a bit eerie. I did notice that when I drove down my street- and you can see the river at the end of my street, and I looked across and it looked like a black abyss. That was a bit weird. When I drove on 70 through downtown, I couldn't even see the arch! And at 70, you're so near the Arch!

Anyway, I think everyone knows where I stand with Japan. I've tried to be as communicative as I know how to get the vision out there. I am excited! I can't wait to get over there and I think of that in the morning, through the morning, and onto the evening. Today it occurred to me that soon I'll be buying tickets. Like within a few weeks.

I've also been re-reading Bruchko. Have you read it? If not- get it! It won't take you long, I promise. But it's adventurous, down-to-earth, exciting. And inspirational! Anyhow, in many, many cases, God provided miraculously at JUST the right time. I pray and expect that it will be the same way with Japan. As Bruce Olson (the author) at times looked at something as impossible, it would all of a sudden happen.

There have been many, many words of encouragement and I know so many are praying. I'm very thankful for this, and am interested to watch in the next couple of weeks to see what will happen.

Alright, it's getting toward my night time, early evening for you normal folk- but late night for me. So, I need to get ready for my last work day of the week.

Thank you for your prayers and support and feel free to leave comments on here! I like comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment