Friday, May 16, 2008

To Do

May 16, 2008Altotonga, Mexico -- About a half an hour ago, I stepped out of my front door and enjoyed my beautiful 7 minutes of freedom. Truly, it was beautiful. I'd been looking forward to this for the last 24 hours.

I needed to go to the corner to get some cheese, fresh parsley and a few other things. And then I came back. The lady who works in the shoe shop underneath my apt. stopped me talk to her. And then I decided to take a quick rest before I actually make lunch.

Ok, so right now I'm on bedrest. Apparently I overworked myself on the Mother's Day thing. From the pain, I thought I had broken the tailbone again. Yikes. Thank God I didn't. It's only something muscular. So, anyhow, I'm on meds right now and bed rest. Until Tuesday, when I can get up again.

Actually, I'm behaving and doing what the doctor said. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to go down to the Club for about an hour. I promise I won't do anything else tomorrow. And Sunday and Monday I'll continue to rest. But after that, it better be better.

Ok, so in the meantime, I've done studying for Japanese. I wish I had a book that I have on order here with me. Unfortunately, it's in St. Louis waiting to come down with my ma and bros. But I've been doing research online on grammatical stuff and slowly but surely filling up my Japanese notebook.

And then I've been writing up stuff for the website we're putting up down here. That always takes an hour or two for each thing I write. I have 2 more projects to work on while I'm on this bed rest thing. And I've been taking time to read and study the Biblia. I also want to work on the calendar for June and July, and August for when I'm up north. That's always a project in itself.

So, I am getting stuff done. It'd be nicer if it weren't so quiet. But I guess that's what iTunes is for.

Ok, so I don't really have much else to say. I could just keep blabbing on, but I'm going to get on with it.Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment