Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Joys of Planning

Altotonga, Mexico -- We're in the rainy season now. It's fun times. Actually, it's not too bad right now. Last week we did the beach thing, and this week we're on a normal schedule and next week too, though next week my fam will be here with me. Currently, I've been doing a lot of thinking and planning for the fall stuff-- more so with the team of youth I have. In the summer, they all go on vacations and stuff, and they're "off" their regular way of doing things. Anywho, I want to do a few courses, and really focus them on evangelism and then on how to make disciples. The final point will be that they should be the ones reaching out and this vision I want to plant in their hearts.Anyhow, I need to get to working on that right now... So, until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment