Sunday, January 9, 2011

For real kickin' off a New Year!!

My computer is alive again!!  A huge thanks to Ty, who spent a good while trying to fix it, and then eventually uninstalling and reinstalling windows and putting my file back on it!  I am super happy to be able to communicate once again with my family, to listen to music when at home, and to be back on my blog.

Score!

Super happy. Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!  The picture to the left at midnight on 2011... we were freezing on the rooftop...! It's going to be a great 2011!

And I'll tell you why.  Today was our first FJC service of 2011... Two weeks ago was our last FUSE (New Years is a big family here, so most people went to their hometowns or spent the weekend with their families, so we had a week break)... and I had the opportunity to share.  I talked about Building a New Year-- building your life on the Word of God, and evaluating the year before so that you can set goals and build up the next year.  The video is on vimeo.com.... http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F18264206&h=ef393


Anyway, so this FUSE, we talked about the story of FUSE up til this point and where we're heading, etc.  It was really cool.  Of my life group, one had a school commitment and couldn't make it and another was sick.  So, that left me and Manami for lifegroup (Manami is on my right hand side in the above pic, giving the peace sign).  Even so, I was really happy to meet with her, and we did a evangelistic Bible study on Zaccheus... I told her that she could meet Jesus now.  She was excited and said that she wanted to meet Jesus... So, I explained the Gospel to her and she understood-- and she prayed on her own to meet Jesus... Praise God!!  I'm believing for many, many more salvations this year... it's only the beginning, and we're already starting a party in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment