Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hey there! I'm back (already!). I've been waiting for an install to go through, so I figured I'd put up a video that I'd been promising to. There was another one I wanted to put, but I couldn't figure out how to embed it because it wasn't on youtube. So. I send you the link.

http://www.vimeo.com/12893959

It's Mark's message from the One Year Anniversary. Also, below, be sure to check out a vid that we put up of Lead Me to the Cross from a couple of weeks ago. The song is mostly in English, but at the end there's some Japanese for ya. :)

Today was FUSE and a long day as usual. We had street band last night and quite a number of people, and then today we went out into the streets and handed out flyers for about an hour, I took the group of four from the Arizona group that's here to lunch and then we headed back to do FUSE service. It was pretty good and Mark brought a good message, based on Philippians 4:13. Afterward, we had cafe time, where we go after FUSE and hang out, eat together, and get to know one another more and talk. Tonight, afterward, a group went to karaoke with the "Americans", and then a group accompanied me (haha) to go buy a camera. One went because she was going to help me set up the point card, and well, just to help me ask any questions that I might have about different cameras. Two followed by default, because the girl who went with me was going to take them home afterward, and two more followed just because.

As it were, karaoke finished just as we were finishing (the went before the group of us even left the cafe), so we headed home.

Anyway, I kinda need to go-- I have a bit of a headache, and tomorrow, my day to sleep in, only lasts until 8am. And it's about 1 now. So I should probably go. :)

Check out the vid below!!
Peace and Happy Fourth!!

1 comment: