Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waste No Time

Hi all, I'm back in Mex now. It's been a busy 48 hours since I've been back-- and I haven't even been back in this city for 48 hours!There's always a lot to do when getting back-- seeing everyone, stopping to chat, seeing what's new and what's happened since I've been gone, getting food in the house, etc!

So, that's what I've been doing. I've had the opportunity to stop and have some good talks with some girls-- which is good!

I've also been getting info together for the conference that we're going to in 2 weeks! It'll be my first time taking kids out of the city for a weekend, by myself. I don't think it'll be too much of a big deal!And, the Mormon people are back, trying to talk to me about the club and that kind of stuff. One is the same from before, and they transfered in a new one to replace the other one that was there. So, all in all, it's been an eventful less-than-48-hours back. Will keep ya'll posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment