Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes, I am still alive

Altotonga, Mexico -- The title answers it. I feel so unconnected! My baby laptop-- the connection part for the adaptor broke and the guy has been fixing it since Monday. Actually, he thought he fixed it.Pray for my computer! I want it back! Fixed!! (Thank you) **See noteI have been lately considering the theme God has been speaking to me about-- The Sea of Impossibility. It's a cool thing God spoke to me! Want to know? Email me.Well, I need to get. I'm using my roommate's comp and now she wants it back, and well... until the next time I get to use it.Coming soon! A video-- a week in Altotonga. But, don't expect it til mid-December, late-December. But, it's in the making. Or soon will be.Have a good one!

**Like 2 minutes (or less?) after I posted this, I got a phone call from the computer guy and he said, Janine? It's the computer guy. Your computer is ready! And my face lit up. Seriously, that was really fast. This afternoon, I was expecting another 2 day wait. Thanks, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment