Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back!

Altotonga, Mexico -- Ok, so I'm back. I just finished some tacos and a Coke and I'm sitting back chilling from this last week.We went to Oaxaca (pronounced Wa-ha-ka) with a group of youth and stayed at an orphanage and for about 5-6 hours everyday, we worked at the city dump building a house for a family who has no home there, but who work there. It was a really good trip, and if you'd like to know more, I'm planning on sending out a 'report' by Monday. I do not plan on printing this one, so if you would like an email copy, I'd love to send you one. I'll plan on doing it in a pdf format, which is pretty compatible with everyone's computer. Included will be pics, of course.This week I'll start taking over things at the Club. Originally it was going to be at the start of April, but as the Briles are gone almost all of this week, it'll start now. So, I have a bit of a busy week to go... getting to start putting to business all that has been thought about, prayed about and planned for for the last few months.Well, I'm getting off here. It's been an long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment