Sunday, December 18, 2011

News and that...

Please check out this letter I just sent out! Also, I just posted about our Christmas outreach just below, so check that out too!

Btw, you can click on this "picture" below and make it bigger to read it.  (Sorry, I can't attach a pdf here!)... if you have a hard time reading it, leave a comment on this post with your email-- comments have to be approved by me, so no one will see your email address beside me-- and I will email you the pdf!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, the link to the letter doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that later! Before, when I clicked on it, it was popping up on its own page... I don't know why it's doing that now.

    But still, you guys can send me your email through a comment, and I won't publish your email. Just to let everyone else know... Sorry!

    ReplyDelete